There are several bug fixed solved in this release. As notable new features, cross-references between models and metamodels can handled within a transformation, RubyTL core has been decoupled from AGE, and a new menu to create an XMI model from a Ruby model has been created.
- Improved code generation language with rules.
- Referenced metamodel packages can be named in a transformation
- Subpackages and enumerate types are properly handled.
- Several bug fixes.
- New user interface menus
- Convert from EMOF to Ecore (and viceversa)
- Create XMI model from Ruby model
- Subversion repository support
- Location of RubyTL can be selected from preferences.
- Parser and serializer
- Several bug fixes
* RubyTL core - last snapshot (22-Apr-2010) -